6 Essential Grooming Products
1. American Crew Fibre. To start off the mens essential grooming products list I have to start with my favorite matte cream for styling my hair. This American Crew Fibre pomade is the perfect way to style your hair without looking as though you styled it. The matte finish gives your hairstyle hold without the shine that gives your efforts away.
2. Tom Ford Oud Wood Eau De Parfum. The perfect blend of Oud and Wood! This Tom Ford fragrance from the private blend collection is definitely on of my favorites. It smells like a rich, sophisticated and elegant gentleman. The longevity of this fragrance is out of this world long and you can bet that you will definitely get some compliments.
3. Suavecito Pomade. I have been using this pomade for a few years now and it is a more affordable alternative to my other favorite pomade Layrite Firm Hold.
4. Dermalogica Active Moist Moisturizer. This has been my go to moisturizer for a while now. It provides a lightweight moisture that lasts all day. I apply it after I wash my face and it feels really nice on my skin and plumps my skin.
5. Remington Verso Shaver. The most versatile shaver that I have ever used so far. It comes with the main body, five attachments and a sleek black travel case. It is completely waterproof and it also doubles as a facial cleanser, facial scrubber and outliner.
6. Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF25. The Jack Black lip balm is such a great hydrating moisturizer and it has a good SPF which I use mostly for the summer, but its the only one I do use in the summer for my grooming essentials.
What are some of your favorite grooming essentials?